Skip to content
We collaborate with other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- We take your privacy and security seriously. For this reason we work to establish technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access or use of personal information. We cannot, however, guarantee the security of any information you send to us and you do so at your own risk.
Email and instant messaging are not recognized as secure communications. Therefore, please do not send private information to us by email.
Entrants are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and account. Entrants are responsible for activities that occur under their account and should immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of their account.
- You understand and agree that we may (i) disclose your personal information to any member of our group, and (ii) access, retain, and disclose any information we may have about you if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, retention or disclosure is reasonably necessary to avoid liability, to comply with legal processes, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order, or to protect our rights and property, or that of our affiliates or the public. If you breach the Terms and Conditions, your personal information may be passed to third parties, such as our legal advisors to the extent necessary to enable those third parties to resolve the matter.
- If the ownership or control of all or part of our Website changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.